Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday, February 5th, 2009

Today Mrs. Brewer's class and Mrs. Kuykendall's class presented their projects. My homeroom is a bit behind due to a bit of group concerns. We hope to finish our posters and present on Monday. The groups that presented today were OUTSTANDING!!!

In Mrs. Brewer's class we learned lots of new things and had some very informative lessons. In Mrs. Kuykendall's class we were entertained by several students, including one who rapped for us.

Make sure you click on the linked words to "See" the amazing things our kiddos are doing!

3 comments:

  1. hi mrs.e i was just looking at your website and looking for some pictures for the poster. i was just searching and wanted to say hi. i guess it is time for me to go i will see you monday bbbbbyyyyyeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a GREAT blogsite. Kelan has just shown me the website and I plan to add it ti my favorites and check it often.....I wish we had this when I was in school!!! :-) Keep up the good work. You are doing a GREAT job keeping the kids engaged and interested in science!!! Daphne King (Kelan's mom)

    ReplyDelete