Sunday, October 17, 2010

Monday, October 18th, 2010.... Computer Lab

Welcome to our Science blog. We we utilize this blog to keep track of the fun things that we have been doing during the year. I will try to update this daily, however I can PROMISE to do it at least once a week. This is a place that you can leave comments to ask me questions about what is going on, see what our composition books look like, and keep up with what we are doing, find our vocabulary words that we are studying, see pictures of our experiments etc. We will occasionally do lessons on here as well.

Your first lesson begins today:
1. Go to www.brainpop.com
2. Follow the instructions that are listed on the sheet I gave you before computer lab on how to sign in to the account.
3. Watch the video titled Energy Sources, it can also be accessed by clicking the linked words in the list.
4. Take the quiz and print it out, it will be a grade
5. After taking the quiz, come back here to the blog and comment on this post. Your comment needs to include, something new that you learned from the video.

23 comments:

  1. I never knew that atoms were separated to make energy#17

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned that fossil fuels cause airpollution
    #10

    ReplyDelete
  3. i figured out that if you burn wood you create biomass energy #23

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also learned about different ways to make electricity
    #10

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned that a wood burning stove is not a stove it is like a camp fire. #22

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned that there are three different types of fuels biomass,fuel cells,and fossil fuels and I have also learned that they use generators.#25

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learned that the moon isn't a type of energy source# 21

    ReplyDelete
  8. A generator makes electricity.#7

    ReplyDelete
  9. i learned to never cook marsh

    ReplyDelete
  10. I learned that most resources are good to global warming and some are not. EX. Fuels are polluting global warming.#6

    ReplyDelete
  11. What I learned new is biomass is used all over the world like a fire its used for cooking lighting and heat

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did not know that solar energy was from the moon to?#16

    ReplyDelete
  13. I learned about fossil fuel is a gas
    #20.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I learned that there are all kinds of energy like fossill fules,biomass,and more
    #13

    ReplyDelete
  15. a windmill makes electricity. #18

    ReplyDelete
  16. i learned that the moon does not give energy
    #10

    ReplyDelete
  17. I did not know there were so many energy sources such as hydro power#26

    ReplyDelete
  18. i learned everthing is a energy but some stuff isnt.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i learned about fossil that they help us and about old time the tree . the movie was so good . #3

    ReplyDelete
  20. I learned about energy and how important to us.#12

    ReplyDelete
  21. What I learned is you can find energy everywhere I also learned that the moon doesn't give off any energy I thought it gives off light energy cause it gets light. #15

    ReplyDelete