Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday, September 22nd, 2009

Today in Science, Mrs. Kuykendall's class did what my homeroom class did yesterday, you can see yesterday's post to help you follow along. After that the students got a reminder that their Vocab Folders and Composition books are due tomorrow for a final check to end the Six Weeks. Here is a link to show you what I am expecting out of their Vocab Folders.

Don't for get to check out the Math Blog, remember it will be updated and linked to sites by the end of this weekend. :)

2 comments:

  1. hi mrs echols how are you its lauren from last year terry is awesome but to many classes and it is harder i wish i was still in elementary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lauren,

    I'm so glad that you are enjoying Terry; I wish you were still here too, I miss you guys :(. Come by and visit sometime :)

    Mrs. E

    ReplyDelete