Friday, January 30, 2009

Introduction to Our Blog

Well, here we are for our first blog. I've noticed that a lot of our students are looking for ways to study at home, or on the weekends. To help themselves get that extra edge. That thrills me. We also have some awesome parents who do everything that they can to get our students where they need to be.

After some thinking, I've decided that the best way to make a community of learners is to create a daily blog. Every day after school gets out, I'll post what we've done for the day, with any important notes that your students may need, or that you may need to help them.

The new year is already a month in and our TAKS test will shortly be upon us. I'm hoping to have our best scores ever this year!! :)

3 comments:

  1. i really like this website it has a lot of cool things on it. from morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a great science teacher i really like all of the things we do in science it is very interesting to me. from morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgan, you are an awesome student, your comments really help me!

    ReplyDelete